4 Sho Games develops and publishes games for mobile devices. “4 Sho Games,” or “we” or “us” refers to 4 Sho Games LLTC.
- what information we collect, how we collect it, and why
- how we use that information and with whom we share it
- how you can access and update that information
- the choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information
- how we protect the information we store about you
Table of Contents
1. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
3. How We Share Your Information
4. Privacy Policies of Third Party Services and Advertisers
5. Our Policies Concerning Children
6. How Long We Keep Your Information
7. Security of Your Information
9. Contact Us
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
If you play 4 Sho Games’ games, you will be sharing your device information with 4 Sho Games. This non-sensitive device information, which may be combined with other non-personally identifiable information, specifically includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Device make, model and operating system;
- Device properties related to screen size & orientation, audio volume and battery;
- Operating System;
- Name and properties of mobile application through which a Consumer interacts with the Advertising Services;
- Country, timezone and locale settings (country and preferred language);
- Network connection type and speed;
- IP Address;
- Internet browser user-agent used to access the Advertising Services; and
- Identifier for advertisers (IDFA) or Identifier for publishers (IDFV)
Please note that companies delivering advertisements on our Services may use this information or other information to better target advertising.
Customer Support Correspondence
Except as provided herein, when you ask for help from our Customer Support team, we will collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your name and e-mail address), and information about your game play or activity on our Services. We will also store the communications you have with the Customer Service team and any information in those communications in order to provide support and improve the Services.
How We Use the Information We Collect
The main use of the information we collect and store is to provide a better gaming experience, but there are other uses as well. The uses for which we collect and store your information include:
- to operate, improve and optimize our Services and our players’ experiences;
- to create your game accounts and allow you to play our games;
- to provide technical support and respond to player inquiries;
- to protect the safety and well-being of our players;
- to protect 4 Sho Games’s rights and property in connection with our Services;
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our Terms of Service;
- to manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising;
- to notify players of in-game updates, new products or promotional offers;
- to conduct research.
How We Share Your Information
We may disclose or publish aggregated information (information about you and other players collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you) and other non-personal information about our players for industry analysis, demographic profiling, marketing, analytics, advertising, and other business purposes.
In addition, we may share your information with third parties or allow third parties to collect this information from our Services in the following circumstances:
Third-Party Advertising Including Tailored Advertising and Analytics
We have advertising on our Services so we can continue to offer many of our Services for free.
We do not actively share personal information with third-party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless you give us your consent.
When advertisers or ad networks place ads in our Services, they may collect or we may share the following types of information from within our Services:
- performance data (like the number of clicks on an advertisement);
- aggregated and/or de-identified information about you and other players collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you;
- certain technical information (for example, IP addresses, non-persistent device identifiers such as IDFAs);
- and other contextual data about your game play (for example, your level and session length).
information collected may be used to:
- measure how effective ads are, to offer you targeted advertising in order to personalize your experience by showing you advertisements for products and services that are more likely to appeal to you (a practice known as behavioral advertising), and/or
- undertake web analytics (like Google Analytics which is used to analyze traffic and other player activity to improve your experience).
Please note, after clicking on a third party advertisement, you may no longer be on a site hosted by 4 Sho Games.
Safety, Security and Compliance with Law
Your information, and the contents of all of your online communications in our Services and between You and 4 Sho Games may be accessed and monitored as needed to provide our Service and may be disclosed:
- when we have a good faith belief that we have to disclose the information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- to satisfy any laws or regulations that apply;
- where we believe in our sole discretion that the Service is being used in committing a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to share information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and other security precautions;
- when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person or the public generally; and
- to protect the rights or property of 4 Sho Games and other applicable third parties, including to enforce our Terms of Service.
Sale or Merger
Privacy Policies of Linked Third-Party Services and Advertisers
Our websites and games may contain advertisements from Third-Party Services, which are companies other than 4 Sho Games that may link to their own websites, online services or mobile applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Third-Party Services. If you have any questions about how these Third-Party Services use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
Our Policies Concerning Children
Our games are not made for children under the age of thirteen (13). We request that such individuals do not provide personally identifiable information through the Site or Advertising Services. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
How Long We Keep Your Information
How long we retain your information depends on why we collected it and how we use it. We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. For instance, we may retain some information for a few years after you have closed your account with us if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
Security of Your Information